Friday, December 16, 2011

Last Minute Amazon Deals

Amazon still has some great deals that can get to you in time for Christmas if you upgrade shipping, but what I love about right now is that it is a chance to stock my gift closet for the year! I purchase toys ahead of time and when a birthday comes around I just have the kids "shop" in the closet! Keeps costs down and eliminated the mad rush for the stores 5 minutes before the party is due to start! Here are a few of my favorite picks for today!


Unicorn Pillow Pet plus Book down from $32.99 to just $10.99!



Crayola Color Me a Song marked down from $32.99 to just $7.99!




Educational Insights Math Wiz down from $29.99 to just $7.99!

All of these items qualify for free Super Saver Shipping with a purchase of at least $25!



post signature

No comments: